North Kingstown Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. Serving the community for over 40 years!
We provide a broad spectrum of care through diagnostic procedures and testing. Our hospital has a well-stocked pharmacy, with a surgery suite, in-house digital x-ray, an ultrasound machine, updated dental unit, our tech's closely supervise hospitalized patients area, and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas.
At North Kingstown Animal Hospital our goal is to nurture the human-animal bond through progressive,
thorough, and thoughtful medical care for our patients, and through education for our clients.
We will strive to work within client constraints and focus on providing exceptional, empathetic
Customer service. We will empower each other with trust and respect in an open, fun and
family oriented environment.
Our Values& Beliefs
Here at North Kingstown Animal Hospital, our core values and beliefs are simple:
- We believe that teamwork develops from a commitment from each individual.
- We treat people with respect and listen to their input on how to continually improve our service goals.
- We treat each employee fairly and do not tolerate discrimination.
- We provide effective and efficient corrective action in resolving customer service issues to ensure our clients’ saltisfaction, as well as in resolving employee conflicts to ensure our workplace harmony.
- We have an open door policy that encourages interaction, discussions, and the exchange of ideas to improve the work environment, and increase our productivity. North Kingstown Animal Hospital
is also an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we will extend equal opportunity to all
individuals without regard for race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, handicaps, or veterans status.
To learn more about our practie, please click the links below!